2010-11-28

I fail.

UGGH!! I fail at school. MISERABLY. I don't study. I'm failing two classes. I don't even really care about it and I'm only half way through school. what's goin on girl? I have no clue. All I know is that I'm feeling very detatched from school for the past two semmesters. Could if be the abundance of accounting classes? YES. I'm failing like, every accounting class i get. partly because I dont do the homework, partly because I dont care enough to study it. I'm doing great, just GREAT in all of my other studies. But accounting, these classes have dropped my grades by leaps and bounds and I will probably end up redoing these classes. But UGH. God. Why me. Why do I fail so bad???
You know what I need? A really hot nerdy guy to tutor me. If I had that, i'd probably get straight A's. One with cool hair and really nerdy like glasses.
Ya see? Very hot, very nerdy.He could teach me a thing or two. I think I'm going to clean my room today and move some things around. It's 9pm. I work better at night anyways. I can do it right? I think I can...I think I can...GAH!
Maybe I can make a video about how grand my room is once I clean it. Would you people like this??

0 comments:

Post a Comment