2010-12-06

THE SNOW

Oh Gosh guys, this snow is really killing me. We totally went from it being biting cold, but dry to knee length and higher snow! I hate (my state's) weather!!! It's like, really depressing. You guys have to see this crap!!

See that?? I have to walk in this. And I have to go to work. I called off last Wednesday because I was feeling sick. So now I have no choice but to go. God why me?! And as if my going to work isn't the hard part, I have to go to a job that I totally dislike. Can you see that this is not fair at all? With that being said I did get about 5 different job offers over the weekend which NEVER happens to me.
I got one where I can make a lot more than I am now, doing hardly nothing. (yay me!)
and they will start hiring in January. Then I got another where I can stay home with my grandma and take care of her. (yay me!) And then another where I can work at the nearest Walgreen's. (been trying to get into there FOREVER!) and I also put in an application at NY&CO. The lady said "YOU SHOULD TOTALLY PUT IN AN APP!!" and I said "HOKAY SURE!!" so I put that buddy in really fast!
lol. So that's exciting. But do you see this snow? How am I supposed to live like this? Even if I had a car, I'd be scared to drive in this TBH....SCARED!

Okay, but to be honest, it's really not knee length. I'm just totally surprised that we've had sooo much snow, soooo fast!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment